CD210 Couchbase NoSQL Data Modeling, Querying, and Tuning Using N1QL on May 23 in London - Paul Street - UK
CD210 Couchbase NoSQL Data Modeling, Querying, and Tuning Using N1QL
May 23, 2017
London - Paul Street - UK
Please click "Register" below to Enroll in CD210 Couchbase NoSQL Data Modeling, Querying, and Tuning Using N1QL on May 23.
To enroll in this class, please click "Register" below. If you are enrolling for someone else, please check "This is for someone else". Registrations will close on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:00 AM BST.
The training is priced from £ 1595.00 GBP per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: British Summer Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in London - Paul Street - UK.
London, London EC2A 4JU
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at £ 1595.00 GBP per participant.
We accept payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) with immediate confirmation.
Enrollment via Purchase Order is an Enrollment Request only and is unconfirmed until order and payment process is completed via Enterprise Sales. You will be contacted to complete the purchase.
All Couchbase training purchased subject to Learning Services Terms and Conditions.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Couchbase.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Couchbase provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 14 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.